Monday, September 30, 2013

Squirt has a new home!

After squirt was in his little container for a week, he began to be an adventurous turtle! As I say he, I am just guessing... The turtles are too young to tell if they are a boy or girl yet. Squirt would climb on the side of the container and flip on his back! Well, all of the kids started to worry about him, so off to the BIG tank he goes! He absolutely loves it!

The first day he was climbing on rocks. The second day he tried to get out of the big tank, and by the third day I added water. Well, as soon as I added H2O to the tank, he was a happy camper!

Squirt MIGHT BE a red-bellied sliders, red-eared slider, or yellow-bellied slider. We won't know which kind we have until a couple more weeks! I am thinking that we have a red-bellied slider.

Until next time...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment